Hello Fannies! After an exciting weekend at Pinner Conference AZ, we are so excited to share a few of this weeks favorite things.
Favorite Things from the week:
- Pinners Conference in AZ: After last weekends conference, I had high hopes for a great couple days. And this weekend did not disappoint! I was able to teach so many people about who we are and what we are all about. I love introducing new friends to our message and products! If you can’t tell by the picture, I get a little animated haha. Clearly I’m passionate about what we do! And I still don’t have my voice back!
- White Kamut Bread: Next, I make this bread just about every week for my family. It is so delicious and so easy. The best part is knowing how healthy it is for us. You can’t beat the light taste and all the health benefits that come with Kamut. It is a white flour that has more vitamins and nutrients than your traditional wheat flour. I love making it in small loaf pans to make the perfect little sandwiches.
- Anthropologie Aspen Graphic Tee: I wore this under a sweater at Pinners and I love everything about it! These tees from Anthropologie and perfect for layering.
- Anthropologie Le Mont Blanc Graphic Tee: Here is another shirt perfect for layering. I love, love, love this one! The pastel colors are absolutely beautiful.
- Madewell Slingback Flat in Snake Embossed Leather: These are the shoes I wore all weekend and I can’t get enough. I love the snake skin look, and also love how comfortable they are.
- Madewell Slip Skirt in Painted Spots: Finally, this is my absolute favorite skirt right now. I love how in animal prints are! This print just makes me so happy! I really do feel like this skirt just fits my personality.
Well Fannies, that’s a wrap for this week! Don’t forget to check out our new 2 week meal plan. Cook right along side us this week!