Hello Fannies! Welcome to this weeks edition of TDF weekly. It has been another exciting week around these parts.
- Our new favorite Summer refresher drink! To make it at your house, all you need is crushed ice, lemon slices, blackberries, grenadine syrup to taste, Perrier, fresh tarragon, and mint. So delicious!
- We showed you our Italian Picnic, and man it is dreamy!
- River Ranch Events VRBO- talk about a picturesque location.
- Live Q and A with Elizabeth Smart. She is so beautiful and gracious. We had such a blast teaching her how to make our Famous French Baguettes.
- We finally posted all about our Patio makeover!
And now for a few of our favorite finds this week!
- Tabletop Grill: We found one like ours! This is perfect for entertaining. We fell in love instantly when we saw it in action in Lucca, Italy. If you do not have a tabletop grill like this, you can make due with your BBQ grill. Kids love this!
- Salt Jars: Our salt jars are back! But already out of stock. We love that you guys love these as much as we do. Don’t worry, we will be restocking again soon so stay tuned if you missed this round. We are so glad you love the little salt canisters as well.
- Have you ever tried our sugar cookie bars before? It is one of our most popular recipes, and we have to agree! We love them so much, we decided to make a fun new version. That way, you have an excuse to make them more often! Check out our new Creamy white chocolate bars. We think they will make the perfect 4th of July treat!
- Jelly Roll pans: One of our Fannies found our favorite cookie sheets on amazon! You can even buy a lid for the top, which we highly recommend.
Food Nanny Sr. News:
We have huge news over here! Food Nanny Sr., along with Mr. Food Nanny, will be heading out on another mission on September 15th. They will be serving in Brussels, Belgium for about 18 months. Things are changing around here, but Food Nanny Jr. will be keeping our message alive!
Have a great week Fannies, we love you!