Hello Fannies! Can you believe December is already here? With Thanksgiving being so late this year, it feels like the Holiday season is just flying by! Heres a little sneak peak into our week:
- Before Thanksgiving this year, we released a Thanksgiving Menu for you. It came with our complete meal and a plan for the week. This wasn't just for you, it saved me! Getting things done ahead of time made Thanksgiving day so enjoyable!
- This year, our Thanksgiving looked a little different! Two of the sisters joined Sr. Food Nanny in Europe. And Jr. Food Nanny celebrated with her own little family at home. After a nasty stomach bug, we were just happy to be feeling better in time to celebrate.
- Didn't prepare your own Thanksgiving meal this year? You can still enjoy our plan at Christmas! Who wouldn't want to eat our unbelievable food at Christmas dinner? If you don't want the whole meal, then just pick out a few of the amazing sides!
- Christmas Tree chopping: The weekend after Thanksgiving, we head out to the woods to cut down a Christmas tree! It is honestly magical chopping down your very own tree. We always go with a Charlie Brown style and love everything about it!
- Decorating for Christmas: I'm not going to lie, Christmas decor doesn't always bring me joy! I do not like it to compete with the rest of the decor that I have. So I keep it simple, relatively neutral, and true to my own style! Figuring out your own style can be hard but it makes all the difference.
- Christmas shopping! Its definitely that time of year! If you missed our post last week, here it is. We have compiled a pretty amazing gift guide for all the cooks in your life. Or lets be honest, a perfect list to treat yourself!
Next, here are some fun items we have found and are loving!
- Food Nanny Cookbooks: Okay okay, this is obviously not something we just found this week! But we get asked all the time where to find all of our recipes. Both Book 1 and Book 2 make the perfect gifts for all the cooks in your life!
- World Market Dipped Organic Cappuccino Mugs: Since picking these mugs up, I have been using one every morning for my hot chocolate. They are perfect! I also love them in this size as well.
- World Market Neutral Woven Placemats with Natural Fringe: I just bought these and I love them on my table! I have turquoise, but you can only find that in stores. I really do love the natural color as well.
- World Market Terracotta and Natural Linen Dip Dye Cedarwood Table Runner: Finally, this table runner is making my table for Christmas! It brings spirit without being over the top.
Can you tell that we had some fun at World Market this week? It is such a great place to snag some inexpensive and fun pieces!
Well that's a wrap for this week! Make sure to stay tuned over on Instagram throughout the week. There's always a party happening in our kitchen. Keep cooking!