Welcome to this weeks edition of TDF Weekly! We feel like we are finally getting back in the swing of things after the Holidays. How are you doing with cooking at least 3 times a week? Its not too late to get started! Now lets get to our post:
- Crate and Barrel Marin White Dinner Plates: Des convinced me to buy these a while ago and I started with just 4 plates. Let me tell you, these are amazing! I will be buying more because I never want to use any other plates.
- Crate and Barrel Caspian Blue Reactive Glaze Cereal Bowls: This is one of the items in my kitchen that I get asked about all the time! I absolutely love these bowls! They have the perfect pop of subtle color, easy to clean, and inexpensive. You really can’t go wrong.
- Our oven: We don’t think a more beautiful oven has ever existed! Sr. Food Nanny fell in love with this oven while remodeling the kitchen last year. The brand is Ilve from Italy. If you are located in Utah, you can find them at Durdens.
- 5 lb Kamut Bags: Did you see our new bags on instagram? We are so excited with how they turned out! In other exciting news, our 5 lb bags will soon be on Amazon! This is the perfect size for anyone just getting started with Kamut. We promise you will fall in love!
- J.Crew Full skirt chambray shirtdress: This is a classic, staple dress for your wardrobe. I get compliments every time I wear it!
- Australia fires: to begin, we generally keep things pretty light hearted around here. But from time to time, events happen that demand our attention. Right now, fires are blazing across Australia. 28 people have died so far as well as millions of animals. It is absolutely heartbreaking! If you want to help, there are many places taking donations including the Australian Red Cross.
- Pinners California: I am so excited to announce that I will be at Pinner CA this year! I loved meeting so many of you in Arizona and Utah, so I have no doubt this will be amazing. Its from March 13-14 in Pomona. If you want to join me, use the code FOODNANNY10 when purchasing your tickets. This will save you 10%! Can’t wait to meet some of our California Fannies.
- Utah Hygge Retreats: Finally, you guys know how much we love all things hygge. On February 21-23, I will be joining this retreat and teaching a bread making workshop. It doesn’t get more hygge than homemade bread! Click here for more information!
And that’s it for this week! Keep cooking, your family is worth it.