Its time for our next TDF Weekly! We have had another fun and crazy week around here. Is there such a thing as a calm week? We definitely don't think so! Being busy is just the normal, so that's why we love our meal plans. It saves so much time doing one big shopping trip and knowing what's for dinner.
What We Did:
- Update from Food Nanny Sr: She is still loving their mission and her new home. Doesn't it look absolutely dreamy? Liz even found an amazing kitchen store near her for all of her kitchen needs.
- Live with Abi: Did you guys tune in for this? This was one of my favorite lives I have ever done. Abi is absolutely hilarious, and brings so much light to instagram! If you missed it, you can still watch on IGTV. We made her Sour Cream Banana Bars with our own twist (Kamut and french salt of course) and they are so scrumptious. The bars are topped with a brown butter glaze that is pretty incredible.
What We Wore:
- Madewell Transport Bag: Okay, so this is technically a camera bag but you would never know. It works perfectly as a purse. I bought this for Food Nanny Sr. before she left and its amazing! One of the best purses either of us has ever owned. I will be buying one for myself now! It really is that good.
- Madewell Brushed Rib Pleat-Sleeve Top: This is the perfect shirt for fall! It comes in the most amazing colors for the season and is the perfect thickness.
What We Ate:
- Beef Enchilada Supper: Mexican Night is one of our very favorites around here. Most of our Mexican meals are quick and crowd pleasers. We have several different enchilada recipes, but this one never disappoints! Serve a simple salad on the side for a perfectly balanced meal.
- BBQ Chicken Salad: During the winter, grill night can be a little tricky. But you can always "grill" inside on your stove or an indoor grill. This happens to be one of our very favorite recipes for grill night. The chicken has so much flavor! And that combined with a light and fresh salad makes for the perfect meal.
Well that's a wrap for today! We hope you have a great week and Happy Halloween! Don't forget to follow along with us over on instagram. We will walk you through how to make our various recipes and always keep you entertained!
Thank you for being the best followers. We sure love our Fannies!