Welcome to another edition of TDF Weekly! We are finally getting settled and feeling less jet lagged over here. Plus, we are having way too much fun being roommates again!
What we have been Cooking
This week, we wanted to share with you a couple of our favorite recipes we cooked up in the kitchen.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: I think you know our love for these by now, but we can’t stop sharing! This is one of the first things I (Lizi) learned to make, and now I am making them with my own daughter!
- Watermelon Salad: We tried a similar salad in France and created our own version. It is so delicious and refreshing. You have to give it a try!
- Kamut Wheat Bread: Our Kamut bread with either whole wheat berries or our all purpose Kamut is as good as it gets. This week, we made our bread with the berries for even more nutritional value. You can’t go wrong!
What we are Loving
- Nutrimill: Do you have one of these? Do you even know what it is? haha This is the best grain mill we have ever used. So if you want to cook with the whole wheat kamut berries, you need this!
- Anthropologie Dishclothes: Have you tried these yet? They are the best dishclothes! The have the perfect texture for washing dishes getting grime off counters. Food Nanny Sr. just discovered these and now she can’t get enough either.
- Jasmine Floral Print Dress: Can you believe how beautiful this dress is on Liz? It is the perfect pattern and color.
- Myrtille Floral Print Dress: This is another dress that Lizi wore on our France trip, and we had so many questions about it. It is so beautiful and versatile! We love the vibrant green. Dress it up or down!
- Jcrew Full-skirt Chambray Shirtdress: One last dress from our trip! This is the perfect dress for just about every woman. It doesn’t matter your age, size, coloring, this dress is for you!
- Bud Vases/ Dairy Milk Glasses: Lizi picked up some of these glasses while in France, and we found some for all of you! They are the best cup for your open shelves. We love making fun drinks and putting them in here to make an average day feel special.
Thanks for tuning in Fannies! Keep cooking right along side us for another week of fun!
The Food Nannies!