Welcome our next edition of TDF weekly! It has been another great week in our kitchen.
What we have been cooking:
- Little Italy Pizza: We look forward to pizza night all week long. This Friday, we made the Little Italy Pizza and its unreal! The simple flavors work together so beautifully. Give this a try!
- Apple Pie: Did you catch our live on Apple Pie? We walked you through making the perfect pie. And let us tell you, this pie is as good as it gets! If you happen to have some leftover dough, make some jam roll ups for the kids too. They will be in heaven!
- Mexican Chicken and Rice: Next up, are you looking for a comfort meal to serve on Mexican themed night? This is the meal for you!
- Penne with sausage, red potatoes, and green beans: Finally, this is one of our most popular meals. It is delicious, easy, and nutritious. You cannot ask for more than that!
What we are Loving:
- Did you catch the event we attended for Maria over at Two Peas & Their Pod this last week? It was incredible! We loved celebrating our beautiful friend and her new cookbook. And what an amazing night to be at the Fox's home! It is such a beautiful, unique home. We felt like we traveled to New England for the night.
- Staub Cast Iron mini saucepan: We always have this adorable little pan on our stove. People ask us about it constantly, and we think your kitchen needs it!
- Pizza Stone: This week, we showed you how to make our pizza. It really is so simple and makes for the best night! But you do need a few supplies first. This is a pizza stone we love!
- Pizza Peel: Something else you are going to need is a good pizza peel, and then you are set! This is one we love.
- J.CREW Factory Blue Light glasses: While shopping last week, I found these glasses that I knew I needed. With all the time I spend on screens, I have a hard time falling asleep and get headaches often. These glasses are made to help with all of this, so get used to seeing me in these guys!
- 4 qt. Copper Jam pot: We have a post with all of our favorite copper items, but this guy is a new addition. The 4 qt. size was the first one we tried, and we still can't get enough of it. It is perfect for display on your stove, or just for cooking!
- 1-Gallon Glass Jars: And finally, if there is one item you need for your kitchen, this may be in. We store flour, sugar, even chocolate chips, in these jars. They are inexpensive, and add so much to your kitchen!