You guys.........I HONESTLY cannot remember for the LIFE of me where this recipe for S'mores Bars came from........I know it was from a friend of mine years ago! So I am sorry for not giving the credit to the master mind behind these delicious bars! They are TO DIE FOR!!!! The picture does not even do these bars justice. These S'mores bars are everything you imagine them to be. We are absolute cookie LOVERS......so a s'more turned cookie bar is right up our alley. I promise they won't disappoint! And who needs to smell like campfire ALL day?? These can be made in the own comfort of your home wearing pajamas if that suits! Give these S'more Bars a try and let us know what you think:)! XOXO
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup White Kamut flour +1 Tablespoon
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 king-sized Hersheys milk chocolate bars
- 1 7 oz jar Jet-Puffed Marshmallow creme
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light. Beat in egg and vanilla. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt. Add to butter mixture and mix at low speed until combined.
- Divide the dough in half and press half of dough into an even layer on the bottom of the prepared pan. Place chocolate bars over dough, 2 king-sized Hershey bars should fit perfectly side by side, but break it if needed to fit in a single layer. Spread marshmallow cream over chocolate. Place remaining dough in a single layer on top of the fluff/cream (most easily achieved by flattening the dough into small shingles and laying them together)
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting into bars. (Although these are divine hot as well)