This is a granola that your going to love! The best ever! It’s easy and delicious. Its great to have for breakfast or just a little cup as a snack. You will be amazed how even your kids will love it! Double the recipe because its going to go that fast! Serve it with yogurt or milk!
Makes 3 cups
Time: 1 hour
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw almonds chopped
- 1/4 cup cashews chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons real maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 250.
- In a medium size bowl combine all the ingredients EXCEPT RAISINS AND CHOCOLATE CHIPS. Pour onto an 171/2 X 11 inch baking sheet. Spread out evenly over the pan. Bake for 35 min.depending on how crunchy you want it.
- Remove from oven and transfer into a medium size bowl. Stir in the raisins and chocolate chips if using.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 months.