FRENCH DIP SANDWICHES
French Dip Sandwiches
- 2 - A Jus Packets near the dry soups in market,
- 1 Loaf French Bread.
- Cut into 16 sandwich slices.
- Heat A jus in saucepan.
- Add the leftover meat. Warm.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Butter both sides of bread and fill with meat.
- Fry in pan until toasted light brown.
- Serve with A Jus on the side in a small bowl.
Leftovers Tip: You can use up leftover roast beef the next night by cutting the meat into chunks and making more gravy, if necessary, from gravy mix. Add the meat to the hot gravy in a saucepan on top of the stove until heated through. Serve over mashed potatoes. Add a vegetable of your choice. You may also use leftover roast for French dip sandwiches.