Fathers Day Celebration
Hello Fannies! We are so excited to celebrate all of the fathers and men in our lives this coming Sunday. To make this Father Day extra special at your house, we have some amazing ideas for you. From gift ideas to delicious food to serve, we have you covered. Let’s get started!
This year, we are taking our Fathers Day dinner outside. Even better, eat in your front yard! Invite your neighbors and make it a party. This will be a celebration that your family will never forget.
To begin, if you are a last minute shopper and need some ideas for the men in your life, we have you covered.
- Food Nanny Knife! We just barely got these in and they are amazing! We do not have them available online yet, but head over to the warehouse if you are local! And they will be online soon.
- Derek Wolf’s 5 pack BBQ Gift Set: If your man is a fan of grilling or smoking meat, then this may just be the perfect gift! Spices make grilling/smoking so much fun!
- Epicurean Cutting Board: We love a good epicurean cutting board at our house. It is so easy to clean and disinfect, making it perfect to use to cut meat.
- Pizza Oven: This would be an amazing gift for any pizza lover! We can’t get over how incredible this pizza is in just a matter of minutes.
- Grilling Barbecue Tool Set: If your dad or husband are just getting in to grilling, this is the perfect gift for them.
- Measuring Cups: For the dad who loves to cook!
- J.CREW Factory Performance tee: This is the perfect basic tee. They fit well, are soft, and also ridiculously affordable. And the price of these right now is unbeatable!
- Grilled Chicken with Dad’s Sweet BBQ sauce: First off, has there ever been a meal more perfect to celebrate the men in your life? We just made this on a live today and almost forgot just how delicious it is. Serve it with grilled veggies, corn on the cob, rice, or fruit. Its truly scrumptious!
- Grilled Vegetables: This will pair perfectly with any grilled meat! You can find the recipe in Book 1, page 161.
- Crockpot Turkey Breast: Book 2 pg. 205: This is what we will be making this Sunday at our house! It pairs perfectly with mashed potatoes.
- Classic Mashed Potatoes: Book 1 pg. 211
We love to end every holiday with a delicious dessert. It just makes the day feel so special. Here are some of our desserts that will make every dad feel loved!
- Brownies: Simple, and yet always delicious!
- Chocolate Ganche Cake: This decadent cake is always a hit!
- The Queen of Chocolate Cupcakes: These truly are the best cupcakes you will ever try!
- Carrot Cake: Every man we know is a huge fan of carrot cake! The coconut in our version makes it next level!
- Surprise Cobbler: Finally, we love serving this dessert in the summer and fall. So yummy!
And that’s it! We hope you all have a wonderful Fathers Day. Our Fannies are the best of the best, and we are so grateful for each and every on of you!
The Food Nannies