Easy Mexican Dip
Ok, so everyone has tried some kind of Mexican Dip…or 7-Layer dip…we’ve tried them all, too..!!! This is the world’s fastest and easiest version, we think. We just keep the three main ingredients in the house at all times. You never know when you might have an unexpected hungry guest pop in. You might be invited over to a friend’s house for dinner, Book Club, or Church activity…and you need to think of something fast. This dip is such an easy appetizer to put together! It’s a tempting savory treat that adds to any meal. haha. You’ll think it’s too easy and almost be embarrassed at the thought of how little effort went into making this…but guess what, IT’S ALWAYS THE FIRST THING EATEN…GONE…!! It has never failed us. Try it.. You’ll get what we mean!
You’ll need Cream cheese, Chili with no beans, and cheddar cheese. That’s the recipe. You can top it with chopped tomatoes and green onions (if you like).
Watch it disappear quickly. Enjoy.
Easy Mexican Dip
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese
- 1 can Hormel Chili no beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or more to cover the top of your dip entirely
- 1 small diced tomato
- pinch of chopped green onions
- take an 8x8 dish or round pie plate
- -8oz. cream cheese using the back of your spoon..flatten the cream cheese to cover the dish entirely.
- - pour the can of chili on top of the cream cheese...spread smoothly to cover the cream cheese entirely
- - spread shredded cheddar cheese over the top of chili to cover entirely.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 min...just until cheese is melted and it looks warmed through.
- once it comes out of the oven, top it with tomatoes and green onions