7 Recipes your Cinco de Mayo party needs
One of our favorite nights of the week has always been Mexican night! We really can’t get enough. All of our recipes are amazing, but our Mexican food is some of our very best!
With Cinco de Mayo coming up, we thought it would be fun to compile some of our favorite Mexican food items! If you are making dinner for a group, we have you covered! If you are keeping things simple and eating with your family, we have something for you. And if you happen to be bringing a side to a Cinco de Mayo party, look no farther!
We have pages and pages of ideas for Mexican night, so feel free to check out both our cookbooks for some more ideas! But we promise, you will not be disappointed in ANY of these ridiculously good recipes.
2. Chicken Tacos: We have been making these tacos for over 30 years! They are a family favorite. If you are wanting to keep things simple, this I the recipe for you!
3. Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas: These enchiladas have so much flavor it will blow your mind! And to make it even better, they are quick and easy! So you can whip these bad boys up in no time.
4. Chicken Taquitos: If you are bringing something to a Cinco de Mayo potlock, we have the recipe for you! Both kids and adults can’t get enough of these.
5. Chicken Burrito’s with Salsa Verde and Lime: If you have never tried these burritos, nows the time! The sauce that goes on top is out of this world.
6. Pina Colada: We love these so much, we are going to do a live on them this Friday! You can keep these ingredients on hand whenever you need a little Mexican Fiesta in your life!
7. Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Strips: This may not be your typical Mexican appetizer, but your guest will not complain! It is sweet and absolutely delicious. It is the perfect way to start your party!
Now get cooking, and enjoy!